external attack surface
Over 50% of Group-IB's
DFIR cases start with
perimeter security errors
Digital transformation is causing an unprecedented expansion of organizational external attack surfaces. Networks are increasingly decentralized, with more assets scattered across on-premise locations, clouds, and third parties. Mass digitization, forgotten IT, and increasingly complex infrastructure mean that organizations are more exposed and at risk than ever before.
Take back control of your internet-facing assets.
Unleash Group-IB’s cutting-edge technology & expertise:
external attack surface
posture and kickstart remediation
from avoidable breaches
AssetZero — Powered by Group-IB
Exceptional outcomes for your team:
- Immediately enhance your security posture with AssetZero. Uncover and track internet-facing assets.
- Reveal shadow IT, misconfigurations & other high-risk infrastructure with clear alerts before incidents can occur.
- Gain intelligence insights on your assets and understand the associated risks in simple, easy-to-understand terms.
- Receive context to respond effectively and address the most pressing issues first.
- AssetZero runs externally to your infrastructure with no requirements for agents, integrations, or infrastructure upkeep.
- Start discovering your external attack surface straight away.
- Broaden your understanding of your digital footprint and reveal your true security posture.
- See vulnerabilities, software, VPNs, ports, and even detect third-party attacks like JS-Sniffers.
Under the Hood: How does AssetZero work?
- Group-IB’s distributed network of passive discovery scanners builds multiple graphs to map an organization’s attack surface.
- Reviews the entire IPv4 space daily, enriches it with datasets from Group-IB’s intelligence capabilities such as registrar data, IPv6, SSLs, proprietary datasets, and subsequent recursive scanning in real-time.
- Data collection takes place in real-time and includes:
- IP addresses
- Bucket storages
- Domain names
- Public-facing software
- SSL/TLS certificates
- Network security
- Malware security
- Dark web mentions
- Email security
- DNS & Domains
- Leaked credentials
- SSL/TLS security
- AssetZero enriches all identified assets and potential issues with relevant context from Group-IB Threat Intelligence & Attribution.
- Gain prioritized action items with insights beyond ordinary CVSS impact scores that help define business outcomes.
- Understand if your organization’s vulnerabilities are currently being exploited in the wild and if immediate remediation is required.
- Monitor all changes to your external attack surface in real-time with recursive discovery to ensure that your organization accurately understands its current security posture.
- Group-IB’s remediation logic removes solved issues. If any new risks are identified, the system generates a new score and alert.
attack surface with AssetZero