from the World's Top Cybercrime Experts
Group-IB has been pioneering incident response and cybercrime investigation practices in Russia since 2003. This experience and understanding of threat actors’ behaviours have evolved from our own investigation tool to intelligence gathering network which now feeds Group-IB Threat Intelligence.
Finished threat intelligence with advanced RFI service
- Human intelligence - incident response, investigations, cybercriminal communication interception
- Malware intelligence - network sensors & sandboxing, honeypots, sinkholing, spam traps
- Data intelligence - C&C forensics, malware ATS, card shops, compromised data checkers, phishing collection points
- Open sources - URL sharing, public sandboxes, blogs and reports, social media, proxy and VPN services
- Patented algorithms and machine learning for rapid data correlation
- Proprietary phishing detection & phishing kit extraction technology
- 50+ ISP-level network sensors and honeypot network
- Automated malware config extraction
- Compromised data search and extraction tools
- Internet fingerprinting
- Machine learning detection engines
- No network integration required
- Web interface with detailed reports on detected threats
- STIX / TAXII / API integration with existing security stack
- Access to personal analyst support (RFI)
- Monthly threat dispatches and annual reports
- Best-in-class analyst capabilities and RFI service
- 14 years of incident response & investigations experience
- 200+ multilingual experts in Russia, Middle East, North & South America, Asia
- 24/7 CERT-GIB to resolve the most urgent incidents
- Integrated into threat intelligence platforms: Anomali, EclecticIQ, ThreatConnect, ThreatQuotient
- Official partner of international cyber crime fighters: Interpol, Europol, IMPACT
- Accredited member of international associations: FIRST and Trusted Introducer
Unique insight, access and visibility other vendors simply do not have, particularly dealing with threats to the financial sector. Rapid response times to requests for information, leading edge target knowledge and cultural context, professional team who regularly exceed expectations with a platform that was easy to integrate in to our broader corporate strategy.
One of our best vendors, Group IB is quick to answer our RFIs with quality intel. Also, this vendor provides insight on how to use their data to maximize our gain at no cost. To maximize their value, route their data with APIs.
The use cases I selected were related to Asia region which proved the provider not only focus its coverage in its country but global as well. Their analysis included actual TTPs instead of only IOCs (i.e. hash values, IP addresses). On the other hand, the sales service is very good - fast, accurate, straightward.
Group-IB research, featured in major PR publications
Group-IB clients are the first to receive data on new cyber threats — months before it is released to media
Contact us to get more information about Group-IB Threat Intelligence or register for product demo
Please fill in the form below and we will send you detailed description
Advanced protection against cyber threats
Group-IB’s security ecosystem provides comprehensive protection for your IT infrastructure based on our unique cyber intelligence and deep analysis of attacks and incident response.
Аctionable, finished intelligence to track actors and prevent attacks before they happen
Intelligence-driven network protection even from the most advanced attacks
Client-side fraud and attack prevention system for online banking, working across sessions, platforms and devices
Protection from bots, fraud and data leakage for e‑commerce and web portals