Questions to ask yourself:
- Is your infrastructure vulnerable to APT attacks?
- Are you doubtful about your sandbox detection?
- Have there been cases where your sandbox did not detect malware?
- Do you want to know the best way to respond to APT attacks?
If you answered "yes" at least once, our
Workstation and real-user simulation
Unlike sandboxes, the MDP emulates a full-fledged workstation, with all modern office applications.
The MDP installs real software on a VM
The MDP updates the software in a timely manner
Links and password-protected archives
The MDP knows how to work with various types of password-protected archives
The MDP maintains its own password database, which you can fill in yourself
The MDP looks for passwords in subsequent emails
Provides indicators for further analysis
rather than simply determining
whether a file is “harmless” or “harmful”
In addition to simply understanding that a file is harmful, today you need to be aware of the full picture.
The experience of our forensic specialists in collecting and structuring data about malware behavior fuels the Malware Detonation Platform’s reporting subsystem
- risk assessment
- object attribution
- video or file execution
- file structure
- behavioral markers
- network activity
- process tree
- information about affected system data
- additional analysis artifacts
Change your sandbox now
Fill out the form and receive an offer for the Group-IB Malware Detonation Platform