Group-IB for law enforcement agencies
No matter the case and no matter the complexity:
We are committed to fighting cybercrime together
Group-IB becomes an official Europol partner
Group-IB becomes an official INTERPOL partner
We actively cooperate with international law enforcement
We have zero-tolerance for cybercriminals. We are not just engineers, analysts, forensic experts - we are united in front of a common enemy.
From the scene
of the crime to the sentencing hearing — we’ve got your back
Group-IB High-Tech Crime Investigators take a multi-faced approach throughout the investigative stages, enabling them to look at each case from all possible angles. We take part in the search and seizure of threat actor infrastructure and conduct further research on their techniques.
This process coupled with expertise from proficient specialists and proprietary Threat Intelligence technology will give your team the edge they need to catch the criminal.
What our investigators give you
Thorough investigative process
that leaves no stone unturned
- Get a personal team of specialized experts.
- Сollect and document digital evidence.
- Uncover the digital infrastructure of threat actors.
- Detect digital traces of threat actors involved in the incident.
- Prepare detailed threat actor profile.
Technical support before
and after the arrest
- Our Digital Forensics team has 17 years of experience in extracting data from the most relevant sources, recreating cyberattack timelines, and performing malware analysis.
- Group-IB’s eDiscovery specialists find relevant digital evidence from millions of files and sources, and prepare it to be presented in court.
for crime and investigation
of terrorism activity
- CERT-GIB specialists work 24/7/365 to proactively monitor for criminal activity and threats that might stem from them. CERT-GIB is partnered with other CERTs around the world to actively exchange information on ongoing cases.
- Group-IB Threat Intelligence & Attribution — a stack of cutting-edge patented technologies for profiling and proactively hunting for cybercriminals, including APT groups, and tracking their movements and TTPs.
in handling all kinds
of crimes and attacks
- Malware attacks
- Data theft
- Critical infrastructure attacks
- Insider attacks
- Financial crimes
Cyber Education for Technical Specialists
How we help
Action is only part of the solution. If your team is not up-to-date on the latest methods used by cybersecurity professionals, it will only be more difficult to catch criminals. Group-IB offers a premium set of courses designed and led by active specialists, who bring fresh insights from the field straight to you.
Group-IB trainers also offer tailored educational programs based on your agency’s specific needs. Whether you need additional insights into threat intelligence collection methods, how to track criminal activity on the dark web, or modern toolkits used in successful cyber investigations, we are ready to design a program that will enhance your capabilities.
- Digital Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Investigator
- Incident Responder
- Threat Hunter
- Malware Analyst
- Threat Intelligence Analyst
- SOC Analyst
- Full-Spectrum Cybersecurity Course
We would like to express our gratitude to the malware analysis instructor, who was highly supportive and resourceful throughout the course.
We appreciate your knowledge sharing and experience in malware analysis, this would enhance participants’ skills a lot as well as making a positive impact on our cybersecurity. Amongst the content provided, we were most impressed with the case study, which contained finely crafted examples that shed light on core problems. The training has left a strong impression on everyone involved.
We are grateful for your support and looking forward to working with you in the future.
We share the results of our tireless hunt
for cybercriminals with the world in the hopes it will advance our common fight against the enemy