Personal data security and fraud protection for your customers
An innovative solution for websites, e‑commerce platforms,
and paid subscription services
What is Secure Portal
Secure Portal enables businesses to control risks related to the weakest link in the Internet business security chain – website users. Secure Portal detects fraud preparation and attempts in real-time without installation of any additional software on client devices to identify the following groups of threats:
- Unsanctioned access and use of sensitive or confidential information
- Bank card data collection and stolen card use
- Phishing attacks, social engineering attack methods
- Unsanctioned remote connection to a consumer’s device using their indicators to conduct transactions on his/her behalf
- New types of fraud committed on the client side
Secure Portal benefits
- Reduce the number of account credentials stolen by cyber criminals
- Reduce financial loss caused by rivals’ launching comparative advertising on online store pages
- Reduce the number of chargebacks from stolen bank cards being used
- Prevention of confidential data leakage
- Block unsanctioned access to confidential information
- Prevent financial and reputational losses
Paid subscription services
- Protect revenues from joint use of paid subscriptions
- Prevention of stolen website authorization data use
- Reduction in chargebacks by preventing the use of compromised credit cards
How Secure Portal works
User module Secure Portal runs together with the web page without any involvement from the customer. The script functions unnoticeable to the customer and it does not slow page loading speed.
Secure Portal monitors any injection attempts in Internet pages and creates a unique client device fingerprints and monitors for other signatures of malicious activity on the client side.
The anonymized data are transmitted over a secure channel to the Secure Portal server infrastructure.
Group-IB then analyses this data for malicious activity by using our databases of information on the activities of fraudsters both in Russia and abroad.
If fraud is detected, Group-IB immediately informs the portal security service for them to automatically take the desired action.
Our API can be used for direct integration with fraud monitoring systems and with other portal IT infrastructure including notifications and established response procedures in real time.
Group-IB is one of the global leaders in preventing and investigating high-tech crimes and online fraud. Since 2003, the company has been active in the field of computer forensics and information security, protecting the largest international companies against financial losses and reputation risks.
We are recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC a as leading threat intelligence vendor with the ability to provide a unique insight to the threats originating from Russia and Eastern Europe. Group-IB is recommended by the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).
Group-IB’s experience and threat intelligence has been fused into an eco-system of highly sophisticated software and hardware solutions to monitor, identify and prevent cyber threats.Learn more
Advanced protection against cyber threats
Group-IB’s security ecosystem provides comprehensive protection for your IT infrastructure based on our unique cyber intelligence and deep analysis of attacks and incident response.
Learn about threats, leakages, attacks, and hacking activity before they can harm your business
Detect malicious incidents in your internal network to prevent intrusions, attacks, data leaks, and espionage
Get the most of your antifraud systems and instantly protect all of your clients
Protect your customers and citizens with innovative solutions for e‑commerce & e‑government