This is a software package of countermeasures against illegal distribution of digital content and intellectual property in the Internet. It is an effective solution for monitoring, detecting and removing illegal content.
Monitoring system AntiPiracy is an effective technical and methodological solution for monitoring, detecting and rapidly blocking instances of illegal distribution of a digital content and intellectual property. The following processes are fully automated thanks to software package AntiPiracy:
- Searching for sources of illegal distribution of digital content through the use of regular expressions;
- Preparing and sending legal notices to administrators of violating websites;
- Automatic removal (moderation) of sources of illegal distribution of digital content from major resources immediately after being detected by the system;
- Continuous analysis of response to legal notices sent in order to further adjust the strategy of interacting with specific resources;
- Maintenance of a database, report generation for rightholders.
How it works:
Searching for sources of illegal distribution of digital content using regular expressions
Preparing and sending legal notices to administrators of violating sites
Automatic removal (moderation) of sources of illegal distribution of digital content from largest resources immediately after being detected by the system
Continuous analysis of response to legal notices sent in order to further adjust the strategy of interacting with specific resources
CERT-GIB experts blocked more than 1 000 000 sources of illegal distribution of video content during 2013-2014 years.
- Increased market value for your company
- By managing the security and volume of your company’s intangible assets, such as copyrights, know-how, trademarks, and business reputation
- Increased sales revenues
- Interruption of cash flows to attackers’ projects. Removal of sources of illegal distribution of counterfeit goods and confidential information
- Improved business reputation
- Wiping out false and negative reviews undermining your company’s business reputation from search queries
- Increased trust in the brand
- Timely detection of brand abuse and notification to ensure the safety of your brands.
- Compensation for damages caused
- Prosecuting the criminals abusing your brand
Brand Point Protection is a package of services for round-the-clock monitoring, notification and response to incidents of online brand abuse and to any other threats that can cause reputational and financial damage to your organization.
Phishing is a type of Internet fraud that seeks to acquire confidential user data by deception. This tool is usually used with other methods and technologies that together allow the fraudster to illegally obtain confidential data of a legitimate user of a service, for example an online banking user.
Scam resource is a website used by fraudsters to steal money by deception or abuse of trust. Examples are bogus lotteries and prize draws conducted online, such as on social networks. Unlike phishing, the fraudsters ask the victim for assistance in a multi-million cash operation, promising to pay that victim a huge amount as a reward. Users are deceived through various tricks and brainwashing, using communication, for example, by phone or through online dating sites or forums.
Malicious software (or malware) is any software designed to gain unauthorized access to computer resources or to information stored in the computer in order to illegally use the computer resources or to cause harm (damage) to the owner of that information and/or owner of the computer or network of computers. The attack is conducted by copying, distorting, substituting or deleting the information.
A digital content is elements of intellectual property placed on the Internet, which have no physical media. A digital content may be audio tracks, films, video clips, electronic and audio books, software.
Main actions taken by fraudsters on the Internet.
- Sending email or SMS spams that falsely claim to be from legitimate companies in order to increase confidence in the message received;
- Illegally using a trademark to enhance the credibility of their website;
- Collecting and then spreading users' sensitive information;
- Distributing viruses or specialized malicious software.
Fraudulent mobile apps are applications for smartphones and tablet computers illegally using recognizable brands. Such applications may contain a malicious code and infringe copyright. The aim of the attackers is typically to steal personal data and money from users.